- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Tim Farron - mind reader?
- Unite and GMB to back Corbyn?
- Radical Democracy or Community Politics
- How to solve the MPs' housing crisis
- Experimental Crossposting From Goodreads
- Liverpool Nostalgia care of the Liverpool Echo
- Tim Farron calls for UK to let in 60,000 migrants
- Val Doonican: Elusive Butterfly
- Mick Taylor 5th Jul - 3:55pm
George Potter I can't speak for other regions, but here in Yorkshire we have our own conference and make policy as a region and yes,...
- Stephen Hesketh 5th Jul - 3:35pm
Just as the UK is culturally and economically diverse, we must recognise this to be true for England and its regions also. The continuation of...
- jedibeeftrix 5th Jul - 2:39pm
@ T-J - " Mick Taylor, in many ways I wasn’t English until I came to Scotland. Nasty xenophobic nationalism has just been a fact...
- Tony Dawson 5th Jul - 2:31pm
60,000 migrants. So, this is roughly 90 refugees per constituency in Britain, presumably not all coming at once. Hardly scary electorally, surely, even if manipulated...
- Paul Pettinger 5th Jul - 2:24pm
Cornwall and most of Devon have been cut off from the rest of UK severals times in recent years due to errosion on the line...
- David-1 5th Jul - 1:40pm
I agree with Mick Taylor that strong regional parties are desirable, but it seems to me that an essential precondition for that is the independent...