- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President (Daisy Cooper)
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Heart of Glass
- Douglas Carswell speaking in favour of open primaries
- Day 4983: Doctor Who: Breathing (Obligatory Kate Bush Reference)
- Protecting the NHS Budget
- Chris bats for local residents over night works in Victoria Street
- Shaggs Own Thing: celebrating New Hampshire's best/worst musical combo
- The Blood is The Life 30-08-2014
- Everybody lives in Asia
- Why I'm backing Daisy Cooper for President
- An update - Thomson Street
- jedibeeftrix 30th Aug - 2:31pm
@ Liberal Al - "On the flip side, many parts of Europe could diversify their energy sources relatively easily" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/11056880/Europe-will-be-Russias-hostage-over-gas-supplies-for-at-least-another-decade.html
- Martin 30th Aug - 2:21pm
My initial temptation was to write something negative and doom laden in the style of theakes or Chris, however I do fear for the consequences...
- Denis Mollison 30th Aug - 2:14pm
Charlie - if we're going back to the 1930s, it should be noted that Ukrainian collaboration with the Germans owed something to Stalin's forced collectivisation...
- cherry Philips (Ziby 30th Aug - 1:56pm
Margaret Thatcher (well, The Iron Lady)
- Liberal Al 30th Aug - 1:43pm
Well said, Joe. It is all too easy to ignore the victims here and the prejudice they suffer from all sides. The reason the 'racial...
- Peter Davies 30th Aug - 1:37pm
Canadian Federalism is much less asymmetric than ours. Even Prince Edward Island (which is smaller than Kingston-upon-Thames) has co-sovereignty and vastly more powers than Greater...