- We must speak for our EU Citizens in the UK (Simon McGrath)
- Sorting Out the Political Mess (Helen Flynn)
- Uncrossing the wires in the IP Bill (Brian Paddick)
- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- Telephone Preference Service scammer tried to grab my bank details. Let's warn others
- Council's Cinema cock-up ends up in the High Court! :(
- Speak for England, Tim
- Short Trips: 2040, ed. John Binns
- Dear all, An Apology - My part in Brexit - ALLEGEDY
- Project Fear
- So.... #Brexit ...what happens now? A timetable.
- Sir Humphrey's advice to a 'brave' David Cameron on the EU Referendum
- Two particularly welcome new Lib Dem members
- A modern use for old floppy disk drives
- Richard Underhill 28th Jun - 9:23pm
It can happen, has happened, that one party gets more votes and another gets more seats, that is the effect of the current electoral system.
- Roland 28th Jun - 9:07pm
Brian, a good clear level-headed piece about the progress of this emotive bill and what efforts you and the other LibDem peers will be doing...
- Roland 28th Jun - 9:05pm
@Is it worth funding the construction HS3 (Northwest) and HS4(Southwest), before HS2.? Well in the context of Brexit, the downgrading of the UK's credit rating,...
- Derek Campbell 28th Jun - 9:04pm
@ David Raw Is constitutional history binding?
- Gordon 28th Jun - 9:02pm
Katharine - Thanks for those kind words and also for the original article. My first comment was a comprehensive rejection of the party's policy stance...
- David Raw 28th Jun - 8:42pm
Sorry, should have said his or her judgement.