- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The Establishment (Rob Parsons)
- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Interesting Links for 26-07-2016
- UKIP have another public row in Wales
- The Beach Boys on CD: Brian Wilson Live at the Roxy
- How Jeremy Corbyn is doing in the polls compared with Ed Miliband
- Write a guest post for Liberal England
- Great film about President Lyndon Johnson
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I'll be damned if I'll pull out of Europe
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Ben Howlett and electoral reform
- John Peters 26th Jul - 9:12am
Of France, Switzerland, Japan, China, Germany, South Africa and Poland more than half are not in the EU. The EU is restricted to a portion...
- Rightsaidfredfan 26th Jul - 9:06am
The older generation weren't "selfish" they just had a different opinion to yourself, alienating older voters by branding them "selfish" isn't likely to win you...
- Dav 26th Jul - 9:01am
The question of identity seems to be at the root of it. Some people feel they have lost an identity. However, it seems like before...
- theakes 26th Jul - 8:53am
Is he simply someone who cannot let go? Does he want Farron to succeed? Is he even a Liberal Democrat? If so he cannot allow...
- petermartin2001 26th Jul - 8:45am
@ John Hann, I would agree with you that manufacturing jobs have gravitated to Germany, so you are right to say it is not simply...
- Paddy Ashdown 26th Jul - 8:31am
Since Grahame Lamb asks, the answer is here http://www.harpercollins.ca/9780008140823/game-of-spies-the-secret-agent-the-traitor-and-the-nazi-bordeaux-1942-1944 Must stop now or LDV will exclude me for misuse of the site