- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Maoam and Glenmorangie
- South West In Bloom results for our area
- How I would have voted in Scotland - and why I'm glad I didn't get a say
- Durham CC, Crook - 18 September 2014
- Conwy UA, Abergele Pensarn - 18 September 2014
- Oxford CC, Quarry and Risinghurst - 18 September 2014
- Call for sustainable housing in Northstowe
- Policy unpacked #5 - Real estate and cities
- The skeletons found holding hands
- Linda Jack: too many of our members believe they are taken for granted, and that their hard work merely creates opportunities for a party elite
- Pegasus 19th Sep - 2:39am
@Eddie, I wouldn't put the French system as a reference. France is highly centralised (think it got a bit better since I left 18 years...
- Bernard Salmon 19th Sep - 1:45am
Clackmannanshire is a very good result for No - it's an area that I was predicting a Yes vote in.
- Mark Argent 19th Sep - 12:56am
The idea of constitutional convention(a) makes sense whatever the outcome, so we can think through the implications — most crucially if there is a "no"...
- Joshua Dixon 19th Sep - 12:34am
Won't be missed. Shame on those who defended and covered for him too.
- Eddie Sammon 19th Sep - 12:33am
In the aftermath of the result we should create an English parliament with French style regions beneath it. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I...
- George Potter 19th Sep - 12:09am
Good riddance but the selection of his replacement seems to be a wasted opportunity.