- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Moore MP’s Westminster Notes (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: The media have failed the public over the Woolwich atrocity (Ewan Hoyle)
- Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP writes…An EU-US trade deal would be good for Europe and for Britain (Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP)
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Safeguarding the Integrity of Racing in NSW
- Cheadle Area Committee agenda, 4th June 2013
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction
- Victory Parade
- Outrageous £36,040 Meetings
- Why the debate on tax is worrying and how MPs could solve the problem
- EU - It it really is getting sillier by the day
- Courageous science policy thinking we might all live to regret | Kieron Flanagan
- In the garden this week...
- The Blood is The Life 24-05-2013
- MarkG 24th May - 1:08pm
If (and it is a big if), UKIP continues to have a level of support at around 15% at the next GE, I think people...
- Stephen Glenn 24th May - 1:04pm
Simon seems to be very much taking the Alliance Party's position on this, they are in favour but want very robust protections for faith groups...
- Andreas Christodoulou 24th May - 1:00pm
Tories (305) For: 118 (39%) Again: 129 (42%) Abstain: 58 (19%) Labour (257) For: 194 (75%) Against: 14 (5%) Abstain: 49 (20%) Lib Dem (57)...
- MarkG 24th May - 12:59pm
I disagree completely with Simon on his approach to the bill. However, I will say that I think he is spot on above on disestablishment...
- Jonathan Hunt 24th May - 12:52pm
Like many non-scientists or engineers, I tend to regard R&D as a Good Thing, and the more spending the better. It should be obvious that...