- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Natalie Chindipha)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- Sacred Heart Presentation Evening
- Your paid for Brown Bin collection service will be reduced .... for 2 months!
- Waterloo man presented with Legion d'Honneur
- People act against their own economic interest quite deliberately every single day...
- In praise of Newbie MPs!!
- Talk Talk: Today
- The Blood is the Life for 04-12-2016
- No need to panic: the truth about the stories claiming students can't tell the difference between adverts and news
- Two events to commemorate Captain Johnny Walker UK's leading wartime submariner
- Frank Hornby Trust – Spring cleaning in November!
- Andrew McCaig 4th Dec - 3:44pm
Fiona, We used to have that half-way house. It was called convalescence. 30 years ago there was a convalescent hospital in Leeds but they closed...
- Andrew McCaig 4th Dec - 3:37pm
Eddie, The deeper analysis n of the polls and the British Election Study shows that Remain voters believed that leaving would be bad for the...
- John Payne 4th Dec - 3:09pm
Michael BG, No that’s just what it is called. Land Value Tax is not really a tax either because it doesn’t increase the burden on...
- J Dunn 4th Dec - 2:17pm
One extra point which I've mentioned before is the use of AI, (artificial intelligence). Health care,.. can broadly be sub-divided into Prevention [of ill health],...
- Tynan 4th Dec - 2:08pm
DJ; I can't speak for everywhere, but in most places I have lived, the police have a very well developed support plan for street sleepers....
- Tynan 4th Dec - 2:03pm
As others have said, good and timely article. I used to manage a small hostel in Worcester, and sadly the issue of homelessness is still...