- Porn blocking comes in... and blocks the LGBT+LD website as porn
- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- Opinion: Half an hour that changed the future (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Talk Talk filter is not politically neutral
- Is Mark Pack predicting a Tim Farron leadership?
- Watson Fothergill of Nottingham
- Greville Janner's London home searched by Leicestershire police
- Blyth Town Council closed for holidays
- Essential follows of 2013
- Is the Big Bang Theory sexist?
- Labour Is Hoping You Forget ...
- Bookies always win, but researchers don't need to
- PSA: My Views On "Positive" Discrimination.
- Liberal Al 21st Dec - 12:50am
You did not spoil my lunch at all, it was more I wasted my a short lunch break (getting everything in order before Christmas) writing...
- Paul In Twickenham 20th Dec - 11:31pm
@ Mark - your point about the danger of extrapolating from a small sample is well taken. So now as the year ends perhaps we...
- Eddie Sammon 20th Dec - 11:20pm
Jackie, thanks for the message. That blog is inspired by those who want NGDP targeting so I wouldn't give any credibility to what it says....
- Mark Valladares 20th Dec - 10:57pm
Tony, That assumes that we are actually talking directly to voters. The policy of attempting to run a candidate if only as a flag-waving exercise...
- Little Jackie Paper 20th Dec - 10:33pm
Eddie Sammon - I think it is a bit more complicated. Indeed, it has often been something of a surprise to me that the Coalition...
- Richard Gadsden 20th Dec - 9:26pm
I administered a web filter (for my employer) for about five years. For c.500 users, we received an average of about 15 requests per week...