- The PM is building a wall, and Northern Ireland is going to pay (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Observations of an expat: The hip-thigh bone theory of the world (Tom Arms)
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- No New Posts For A Few Days
- Doctor criticizes Gwyneth Paltrow for advising women to hold jade eggs in their vaginas all day
- The Palace of Dreams, by Ismail Kadare
- Make sure you have a full slate this May
- Rodford Way No U-turn Consultation
- Lib Dem membership tops 80,000
- Where to look for new candidates?
- Brexit – May(hem) is determined to push the UK over the edge
- Theresa May's Brexit moves from tautology to oxymoron but makes the best of a bad job
- Here's why Trump hates the EU
- paul barker 20th Jan - 7:35pm
The point about us replacing Labour in this Parliament is that all we have to do is go on improving at the rate we have...
- Leekliberal 20th Jan - 7:07pm
Tim Farron suggested that 'the political shakeup set in train by Brexit could lead to his party displacing Labour as the main opposition' Having just...
- Denis Loretto 20th Jan - 7:02pm
Logically there has to be a hard border in Ireland and I wrote about this back in 2015.. However logic does not always apply. We...
- Gordon 20th Jan - 6:52pm
Clearly the “academic attainment gap” is a serious issue but does this report get to the core of the problem? I think not. It worries...
- Lorenzo Cherin 20th Jan - 6:35pm
Tim, and then Peter A reaction from you, to something I said, you took with a different meaning, I mean only geography and actuality ,when...
- Thomas 20th Jan - 5:56pm
Hi Gordon. But the movement to free trade was a significant factor that contributed to British industrial decline (all other countries at that time had...