- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Any Unison Teaching Assistants amongst my readers?
- Pricing most people out of ordinary life
- Who really deserves the credit for the tax credit U-turn? Let's remind ourselves, shall we?
- Making the Case for Palestine
- Pennycook & Sinderins Courts Coffee Morning - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Links I found interesting for 26-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 26-11-2015
- Labour's lack of ambition on housing is hurting Welsh families
- Shooting yourself in the Little Red Book
- Recently lost railways 2
- Paul Reynolds 26th Nov - 10:16am
For further information and 'recommendations' from Aug 2012 and Sept 2015 please see... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/paul-reynolds/syria-a-chance-to-learn-t_b_1772292.html http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/paul-reynolds/the-coming-syrian-regiona_b_8121946.html In both articles the aim is to bring democracy and...
- Dav 26th Nov - 9:58am
any post-Brexit deal would be tough on the UK Doing the right thing is often tough, but that doesn't make it any less the right...
- Dav 26th Nov - 9:56am
Brexit only becomes a problem for anyone if trade between UK and EU suddenly comes to a halt. This is extremely unlikely Indeed — in...
- David Blake 26th Nov - 9:55am
There used to be an automatic response in the Commons. What happened this time?
- RC 26th Nov - 9:55am
Rather than engaging in futile and nonsense-filled shroud waving, shouldn't the pro-EU camp be engaged in a positive argument about all the problems the UK...
- expats 26th Nov - 9:47am
Well, I fell asleep for a few minutes when Osborne started talking in the Commons and, when I woke up, I thought I was watching...