- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Could train-gate derail Corbyn’s leadership campaign? (Caron Lindsay)
- What is monetarism and what happened to it? (Peter Martin)
- Jenny Willott writes…Mending the Safety Net – our proposals for reforming working age social security (Jenny Willott)
- Corbyn and NATO (Bernard Aris)
- Corbyn admits: yes, there were seats but I chose not to use them
- Ballads of Battle : Joseph Lee, Poet and Artist
- Interesting Links for 24-08-2016
- Disused railway stations in Berkshire
- The kind of biscuit you choose says a lot about the kind of politician you are
- Big data isn't working to cut crime in Chicago - but it's not the technology at fault
- Pitt student trying to 'impress' young woman gets stuck between buildings in Oakland
- The problem with renewable energy (and how we're fixing it)
- Using Text Messages on the Campaign trail
- Sing me, Lord Chilcot, of the wrath...
- Psi 24th Aug - 9:20am
“unwritten constitution” You mean uncodified not unwritten (it is written down, just all over the place without consistency), but generally an excellent topic for discussion.
- Bill le Breton 24th Aug - 9:10am
Hugh, I'll try to answer. When the Gov finances a tax cut of £20 b it immediately increases the money supply by £20b. How does...
- Psi 24th Aug - 8:50am
The leader of the official opposition is running on “honesty and integrity” is caught in a lie as part of a publicity stunt. David Raw:...
- Alex Macfie 24th Aug - 8:47am
Catherine Jane Crosland: Many of the reservations were for passengers who were not on the train. As seat reservations are free in this country, this...
- Alex Macfie 24th Aug - 8:44am
Stevan Rose: "Multiple operators competing like budget airlines" No, no, a thousand times NO!!! A rail service functions best as an integrated whole. The budget...
- Mike Biden 24th Aug - 8:33am
Steven, "absence of economic collapse"? The economic effects are two-fold. First a sharp shock to the system through currency devaluation. The pound is down 20%...