- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Opinion: Thoughts on some Liberal candidates past and present (David Warren)
- Affordable Housing and Housing Benefit
- Mobbed at the History Society
- Revitalising cities means escaping from acronym hell
- The Blood is The Life 04-03-2015
- Family health activities coming soon
- Labour's political reform proposals: some good ideas, but where's the detail?
- Promoting unity and tackling extremism
- Doorsteps, Dogs and Doughnuts - A Dozen Worst and Best Election Moments
- Whatever sections of the political media or Russell Brand or Natalie Bennett say, we are not on the brink of a revolution
- SNP Cllr Bill Duff excuses attacks on BBC's Nick Robinson
- matt (Bristol) 4th Mar - 12:34pm
John: "This thread is about secularism. Other comments have mentioned that there are a variety of versions of secular state." Yes, and I was the...
- Dav 4th Mar - 12:27pm
If you think Jack’s ideas are contestable, then contest them Not so much 'contestable' as 'absent'. But okay then. Quite apart from the fact that...
- Stephen Hesketh 4th Mar - 12:11pm
I'm waiting for the long over due: 'Candidate apologises for being a Tory' story.
- JohnTilley 4th Mar - 12:10pm
matt (Bristol) 4th Mar '15 - 11:23am Your criticism of the "military strongman" are entirely valid. People often fall for the military leader image even...
- Jenny Barnes 4th Mar - 11:58am
If you think Jack's ideas are contestable, then contest them. It's no argument to suggest that because of some personal quality (age, gender, race, sexual...
- JohnTilley 4th Mar - 11:58am
Dav 4th Mar '15 - 11:37am In view of your ridiculous statement in another thread, are we to assume you are five centuries old? The...