- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim on Tour – talking, campaigning and almost not getting fed (Caron Lindsay)
- More details of plans for Lib Dem "all-women shortlists" released and they're not just about women
- Karl Popper interviewed on Channel 4 in 1988 - part 5
- Spring conference, Llandaff 2016
- Young people growing up in Shropshire don't get the life chances they might get elsewhere - we are going to tackle this in Ludlow
- How badly is the Brexit campaign in disarray?
- Peaceful Friday
- Ros in the Lords: Food Waste
- The Love of a Good Woman by Alice Munro
- National Libraries Day
- New Lib Dem Police Commissioner candidate explains why it is so important to fight these elections
- Ian Swales 7th Feb - 12:32am
William. I guess you and are having a heated agreement. The important thing that few people are mentioning is that a high proportion of our...
- Paul Walter 6th Feb - 11:57pm
Moderator's note: This thread is now being pre-moderated and any references to men/male procedures will be deleted under our "off-topic" rule. Please see our comments...
- Harry Hayfield 6th Feb - 10:50pm
And let me tell you, Ceredigion may seem to most people as "that constituency with the sole Liberal Democrat MP in the far flung reaches...
- James Ridgwell 6th Feb - 10:50pm
i agree - thanks for engaging with the debate BTL Paul
- Tim13 6th Feb - 10:10pm
My wife's theory on lack of women candidates (and she has had over past years much more experience than me in approval and selection of...
- Sarah 6th Feb - 10:02pm
I can't believe "Would you rather have 8 all male MPs or 5 MPs with at least one woman" is even a question. Of course...