- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Raising tax for health and social care: National insurance or income tax? (Adam Corlett)
- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- On the other side of the camera
- Election campaign day 10: my opponent is appointed
- Election campaign day 9: the election haircut
- How Theresa May could lose the general election (it's much more likely than the media think)
- Southern Rail compensation deadline looms - and guess what?
- Election campaign day 8: still no opposition candidate
- Election notebook #6: The silent Brexit election; polls-axed; emergency Ward
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 9: This is my happy face
- What can Lib Dems hope for from the General Election?
- Sir Edward Garnier is to stand down as MP in Harborough
- Hywel 28th Apr - 1:42am
I don't even know where to begin with that Caron. I'm just incredibly disappointed in you.
- David Evans 28th Apr - 1:35am
Of course Caron, you were not endorsing her and Hywel should know better. No you just produced an article entitled "Could Rachel Johnson stand as...
- TonyJ 28th Apr - 12:50am
"It’s also more than possible that the party might waive some of the rules if she were licensed for one election to contest a specific...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Apr - 12:48am
Having been delighted that our local party in Nottingham recently welcomed Sir Vince as speaker for our annual dinner, I am now very glad ,...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Apr - 12:34am
I am supportive of Caron on this. She knows she and I have had our disagreements, and we both recognise the party is broad and...
- David Pocock 28th Apr - 12:14am
I am not sure labour will lose as hard as everyone thinks. Ultimately the question to the labour voter is do you want 5 years...