- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- On the mooted return of Top of the Pops
- Creeting St Peter - @jemnicole1 has a leaflet put through our door...
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 19/4
- Christian Aid endorses Liberal Democrat manifesto
- Lib Dem Manifesto
- Counting Crows: Round Here
- In between days
- Memories of Greville Janner and the trial of Frank Beck
- The Blood is The Life 19-04-2015
- Labour in Leeds North West have to apologise for false statements - again
- expats 19th Apr - 2:59pm
Sorry, Caron but that is not my impression....even on your thread about the recent debate you barely comment criticise Cameron's 'no-show' and only refer to...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 2:58pm
Steve Way. Ok, well, make up your mind to actually vote rather than spoiling your ballot paper and you can honestly say to a Labour...
- Alex Sabine 19th Apr - 2:56pm
Commenters here who attack Clegg from the left naturally focus on the element of the Lib Dems' 2010 support that has defected to Labour and...
- Eddie Sammon 19th Apr - 2:51pm
I was going to say David, Caron Lindsay is probably the most prominent editor of the site and she definitely doesn't have any tory bias....
- expats 19th Apr - 2:51pm
JJ 19th Apr '15 - 2:11pm .......I don’t think a coalition with Labour would be a dream come true either it would be an eletoral...
- Michael BG 19th Apr - 2:49pm
@ Eddie Sammon “cutting the deficit every year” This is a justifiable position. The Greens reject it. However we are inconsistent. We say Oh yes...