- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Politics of personality
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Time2Give Autumn Newsletter
- Keep Clear by Horse & Farrier, Gatley
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 12:27pm
Chrisl 28th Nov '14 - 10:05am “......the Greens will take more votes from the Lib Dems than from the other main parties ..." Yes indeed,...
- Daniel Henry 28th Nov - 12:25pm
I mean Adam... Sorry Adam, didn't mean to call you by your surname! (it's times like this when I wish LDV allowed edits!)
- Sally 28th Nov - 12:22pm
But Americans think tanks like this have not been able to stop the rise of the Tea Party in the US, which has now taken...
- Tony Dawson 28th Nov - 12:20pm
The obvious elephant in the room is the massive variation in the Lib Dem trends between constituencies. As with the 2010 General Election performance variation,...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 12:20pm
Actually, Simon, you are completely wrong -- I understand only too well how the housing market operates in the UK. You just have to observe...
- Jayne Mansfield 28th Nov - 12:08pm
@ Enlight-bystand The NHS Action party is standing a, a disabilities campaigner in Hallam, and his comments seem to me, to indicate that he is...