- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Alright, let's make this official
- Norman Lamb: Doh!
- Time to address the shortage of Welsh nurses
- Quote of the Day - Sean Thomas on how David Cameron will win the next general election
- Tories ARE loons - and I can prove it
- Liberal Mondays 3: John Stuart Mill and Harriet Taylor #LibDemValues
- Welsh Government at a loss on education.
- Ealing Council Bank Holiday Changes to Refuse and Recycling
- Today's Link-Love: May 20, 2013
- Too important for politicians
- Philip Walker 20th May - 5:47pm
I'm curious. If I think about something like my food bill, it is pretty obvious that I am exposed to fuel and power prices through...
- Simon Banks 20th May - 5:37pm
In Essex too we found the UKIP vote very hard to locate. My experience with a residents' survey before a district campaign was that this...
- Simon Banks 20th May - 5:27pm
The coalition was a necessary response to the election result in the light of the financial crisis. The agreement wasn't at all bad but its...
- jedibeeftrix 20th May - 5:08pm
a does of realism to head off the usual whimsical libdemmery on europe: http://lindleyfrench.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hollandes-europe.html
- Terry G 20th May - 4:21pm
Instead of allowing particular humanists to perform marriages, we should be requiring ALL marriages, including Christian ones, to make declarations to a professional registrar, as...