- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Plans for second (fourth) Forth rail bridge
- By-election Updates - 29th September 2016
- Five Liberal Democrats to follow on Twitter
- Double Lib Dems gains from Tories kick off by-election results
- Nice lunch in Redcar Library cafe.
- Yet Another Rant About Class From Me
- Newcomen Ward Neighbourhood Action Partnership
- Banbury to Birmingham Snow Hill in the 1960s
- Cotswold DC, Stow - 29th September 2016
- Wellingborough BC, Finedon - 29th September 2016
- Glenn 30th Sep - 5:02am
Manfarang. No they were not. They were the result of following fairly recent fashionable economic orthodoxies. One of many possible approaches. IMO, and those of...
- Manfarang 30th Sep - 4:28am
Glen The austerity years were the result of the fallout from the financial crisis of 2008. Who ever was in power would have had to...
- Glenn 30th Sep - 1:33am
Steven Rose' The Austerity years were for nothing. They prolonged the recession with very few benefits to the economy and the chief architect of this...
- Dave Orbison 30th Sep - 12:46am
Stevan Rose - how is Tim Farron going to build houses, reverse the cuts in public services and improve them whilst improving education and the...
- Dave Orbison 30th Sep - 12:43am
@Simon Shaw Re what a silly comment. We all of us here express our opinions on issues that are by their nature debatable. It may...
- David Pocock 30th Sep - 12:41am
David Brenton - I'm getting my butt to Whitney again this weekend. Win this one and then we shall see their smiles turn