- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Sox Appeal 2013
- BPP: Business Priority Profits
- Kurdish International Liberal Congress
- Pat Nevin's Scotland cap
- Greyfriars Bus Station, Northampton, will close in March
- On Mandela, the Autumn statement and MPs' pay
- Decision by Herts County Council's Cabinet Panel regarding freight terminal site
- What's wrong with the special shop for poor people?
- Carry On [Spring] Conference!
- Trenton Oldfield wins his appeal and can stay in the UK
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 7:37am
Chris_sh 10th Dec '13 - 1:23am Reading the comments, it seems apparent that even among activists there is little consensus on what you are supposed...
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 7:32am
Maximilian Wilkinson ‘a stronger economy and a fairer society’. Matthew Huntbach 9th Dec '13 - 11:33pm But it doesn’t MEAN anything. Matthew Huntbach s right...
- Paul Connolly 10th Dec - 7:26am
*Sighs at misplaced pedantry* There are three reasons why the point you make is not as valid (from validus, Latin, meaning having force) as you...
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 7:20am
RC 9th Dec '13 - 5:05pm Except at the moment, we are letting the evil of “want” run roughshod over some people at the moment...
- Richard Dean 10th Dec - 3:44am
I suggest that the correct answer to the doorstep question is "you". Anything else is plain wrong, IMHO. We stand for the person we are...
- Chris_sh 10th Dec - 1:23am
As a non-aligned bod (with some interest in politics), I find this fascinating. What is also fascinating is some of the more in depth polling...