- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- WATCH: Tim Farron on the Sunday Politics: Progressive, centre left voters are turning to us
- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Liberal Democrats force government climbdown on Trade Union Bill (Paul Tyler)
- Vote Labour in the local elections if you do not care about your community (Simon Pike)
- The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy (Jonathan Ferguson)
- It’s nurses and midwives who really need our support (Chris Key)
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Petition to save the Homestart charity
- Latest Michael Crick report on 2015 Conservative elections expenses
- "Labour is standing up, not standing by"
- Linda Jack - Bedfordshire
- Maghull & Sefton Borough – The Champion's Jim Sharpe is on the mend
- Which of these "100 Must-Read Science Fiction and Fantasy Books By Female Authors" have you read?
- Thomas Denny's stained glass windows for Richard III
- Rhondda candidate pledges support for local pubs and brewers
- New data shows Shropshire has a middling record on renewable energy but is top for biodigestion
- 30 Days of Shakespeare: Day 14 - your favourite fight scene
- Manfarang 4th May - 3:24am
Emma In most countries abroad, those working are required to a file tax return in the country they live.(In the hell on earth of some...
- Roland 4th May - 3:01am
@Peter - "Potentially that foreign doctor/nurse/engineer/etc. could compete in the job market by working for a lower gross salary and receive the same nett income...
- Roland 4th May - 2:25am
This is good work and the article also provides an insight into the workings of the House that doesn't get mentioned in the text books...
- Roland 4th May - 2:22am
@Peter - Thanks for the link to the NHS site over unsocial hours and would tend to concur with your concerns. My point however was...
- Jonathan Ferguson 4th May - 12:00am
Thank you everyone for your comments. I will think carefully before providing more responses. It is late at night, but I will try to answer...
- Lorenzo Cherin 3rd May - 11:50pm
Jonathan You are welcome to your views , but as someone also very welcoming of newer members even I , from the view of wanting...