- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- +++ Lib Dem PPC arrested on historic child sex abuse allegations +++
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- The Tory £12bn and manifest inadequacy
- The press outside Cowley Street during the Coalition negotiations
- My prediction for the election
- At the National Secular Society's Awards celebration this afternoon, with Keith Porteous Wood, NSS Executive Director
- Shropshire Council consults on underspending support schemes for needy
- Michael Bloch's Jeremy Thorpe
- Labour take a leaf out of Ukip's book with new anti-immigration mug
- Top tip for Lib Dem campaigners: get this barcode scanner
- Fraudster escapes from high-security prison after forging bail letter
- Dan Falchikov 29th Mar - 12:49am
'Didn’t they (Labour) once used to at least say they stood for decent, liberal, progressive values?' I'm assuming whoever at the Voice wrote this was...
- Steve Comer 29th Mar - 12:36am
There is something vaguely Orwellian about this piece.... The author is Amy Finch who is "..a researcher at the independent, non-party think tank Reform. "...
- Julian Gibb 29th Mar - 12:19am
I'm sorry but I don't believe you. The recent "day of action" in Gordon had half a dozen activists including Christine Jardine. This is an...
- malc 29th Mar - 12:11am
Who knows if Milliband can persuade people he's up to the job - and he did well on the TV compared to Cameron - maybe...
- Hywel 29th Mar - 12:00am
I posted a link to this item of merchanside on Josh Fenton-Glynn's Facebook page thinking some of his supporters might want to help raise funds...
- Hywel 28th Mar - 11:55pm
"I would also ask how many Lib Dem MPs are there in the poor inner-city areas where a lot of Labour voters live? I come...