- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Lib Dems plan improvements to car parking in Cheadle
- Warning on cuts as Stockport set to lose £800 million
- Autumn Statement - Template MyCllr Stories and Members Email
- Autumn Statement - Tim Farron Response and LDHQ Information
- Man vs Machine
- Thank you - together we forced Police cuts u-turn
- How to survive without Twitter (SPOILER: pretty easily)
- What does the spending review mean for science and innovation?
- How not to eradicate the Daesh
- Today in "UK democracy": government cuts funding for its opponents
- Eddie Sammon 25th Nov - 7:56pm
The Autumn Statement was alright. I give it 6/10 for the climbdown on tax credit and police cuts plus the extra defence spending. Buy to...
- Graham Evans 25th Nov - 7:53pm
I'm not sure where Tim got his information from regarding further education, but relatively speaking things are much better than was feared. See for instance...
- Neil Sandison 25th Nov - 7:51pm
Miffed red tory . If you are not comfortable where you are don't stay there .We have good honest open debates around policy. We don't...
- malc 25th Nov - 7:25pm
I know the LibDems are thin on the ground, but surely they must have a economics spokesman in the Commons. I can't remember seeing one,...
- malc 25th Nov - 7:08pm
Manfarang - The LibDem and Labour peers certainly did a good job in persuading Osborne to drop tax credit cuts. Like you say well done...
- David Evans 25th Nov - 6:49pm
Caron "We regulate our political advertising in this country so that the deepest pockets can’t buy elections." Surely you jest!