- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Could it really not be any clearer than this?
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Opinion: The future of the State (Ruth Coleman-Taylor)
- Dave Goddard writes … Challenging, probing and plain speaking (Dave Goddard)
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Not so proud in the USA
- The 2014 Lib Dem Presidential Race
- Needham Market 4 Brightlingsea Regent 1 - the hot streak continues...
- Keep Clear boxes for Gatley Road/Church Road junction
- A new Caribbean restaurant for Gatley?
- My month without sweetness (for charity)
- Daisy Cooper: Accountability - the missing ingredient of Lib Dem internal democracy
- Two expensive paradoxes of the politics of the NHS
- Render unto Caesar - and prove it
- Phil Beesley 1st Oct - 3:09pm
Quotes from Johnny Luk above. "Our work in setting up 200 student societies on Britain’s campuses was noted in the Lord Young Enterprise for All’...
- Charlie 1st Oct - 3:05pm
Bring back the old O levels and allow pupils to take them early. Those who were good at maths, could take the O Level at...
- Allan 1st Oct - 2:34pm
@RC I thank you for the reply, let me narrow NE 2 Teesside this area has many industrial plants and indeed nuclear power, when you...
- matt 1st Oct - 2:04pm
I really would like to hear from someone from the Liberal Democrats, What is their position going to be on the £25 Billion pounds worth...
- Kay Kirkham 1st Oct - 2:02pm
Another vote for a Kindle version.
- David Allen 1st Oct - 1:51pm
Thanks for the responses. Let me row back slightly, I don't want to give the impression that I think everything is a huge intellectual muddle...