- Silenced Voices: The Desperate Situation in Calais and Dunkirk (Annie Curie)
- Africa Liberal Network becomes largest liberal network outside Europe (Harriet Shone)
- Lib Dems: Lambing here (Caron Lindsay)
- Do you agree with Kirsty and Tim about banning Delilah? (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- #ItsBack - Erection of 5 dwellings and access from Gunthorpe Road (Planning Application)
- My tweets
- My Entry for the Speccie's New National Anthem Competition
- Could there be a 2016 or 2017 general election?
- Denis Healy is latest Lib Dem candidate for Police & Crime Commissioner elections
- The truth about school choice is emerging. It doesn't raise standards.
- West End Community Council Update
- The Blood is the Life for 09-02-2016
- We will support people to fulfil their dream of buying their own home
- Is your local school falling apart?
- expats 9th Feb - 1:29pm
Thomas, Tim Farron's 'excuses' for not following the party line smacks of Nick Clegg's 'apology' over tuition fees... There have been several articles with Tim...
- nvelope2003 9th Feb - 1:15pm
Rsf7; I thought you were going to vote Green last week - what will it be next week ? I do agree with most of...
- Sue Doughty 9th Feb - 1:04pm
Regarding the attitude of some local parties to advancing women. In Guildford this really isn't an issue at the last 8 general elections we have...
- Rsf7 9th Feb - 12:46pm
@psi I'm talking about the sort of people who would seek to no platform the far right to deny them free speech for not having...
- Tim13 9th Feb - 12:37pm
I think we need to accept that Tim Farron is not any sort of unalloyed radical Liberal. He was an MP throughout the Coalition period,...
- Psi 9th Feb - 11:45am
Rsf7 “Some on the so called liberal left are actually some of the most controlling bullies who want to regulate everyone else’s language and thoughts”...