- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- The Lord said run to the Devil
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 30Freedom from ignorance
- Taking office
- Lib Dem Manifesto Policy on young adults
- Lib Dem manifesto on apprenticeships
- #GE2015 Your Questions Answered #3: What's Your View on Tactical Voting?
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 32 - David Lloyd George
- Tories plan to sanction mental health patients if they refuse treatment. Why this is a human rights abuse!
- Proxy votes, the Greens and questionable activities in Brighton
- Mid Suffolk: so much for Rural Labour then...
- Alex Sabine 18th Apr - 5:39pm
You think?! That is a masterpiece of understatement Philip. It would be simply farcical for Nick Clegg to step down "right now". I think Caracatus...
- PBBrown 18th Apr - 5:39pm
Tabman @ The party has done a good job in destroying itself in the last five years, no help from Labour needed was there ?
- Tabman 18th Apr - 5:36pm
Ah yes. Labour. Our natural friends and coalition partners. Most definitely not the party that's vowed to destroy us since the 1920s.
- Eddie Sammon 18th Apr - 5:33pm
Thanks Philip. Just checked out Labour's business manifesto. Tumbleweed. Not many good ideas in there. As I said, I'll probably spoil my ballot, but if...
- Tabman 18th Apr - 5:23pm
Caractacus. You claim Nicola Sturgeon is immensely popular with 9% support but lambast what is ostensibly your party for being deeply unpopular .... yet it...
- Philip Thomas 18th Apr - 5:14pm
Caractacus: I don't think it would be helpful for Nick to step down right now. We haven't got time to have a leadership election and...