- One union liberalism (T J Marsden)
- The PM is building a wall, and Northern Ireland is going to pay (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Observations of an expat: The hip-thigh bone theory of the world (Tom Arms)
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Zulfiqar Ali selected by Liberal Democrats for Stoke Central
- 6% said they didn't want to see more police on the streets.......?
- Liverpool – Calderstones Park Miniature Railway & a rather unpopular house building scheme
- The danger in celebrating parish and town council wins for your own party
- Conservatives will miss Obama
- Tesla crash report blames human error - this is a missed opportunity
- Welcoming the new leader of the free world: Angela Merkel
- Can anyone tell me what the hell Keir Starmer is doing at the moment?
- Is Trump's honeymoon over already?
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- David Raw 21st Jan - 3:04pm
"An independent Scotland would be a socialist utopia". I've never heard that and it's certainly not true. What is true is that Scotland is less...
- Richard Whelan 21st Jan - 2:54pm
Caron This is great news particularly since our government's policy vis a vis Brexit has the potential to have an adverse impact on women. Just...
- Bill le Breton 21st Jan - 2:49pm
Don't know about anyone else but I become more and more and more and more impressed with Sarah Olney every week. She has that campaigner's...
- Caron Lindsay 21st Jan - 2:21pm
I wasn't there for that part of the discussion so I don't know exactly what happened.
- Glenn 21st Jan - 2:14pm
The Tories are not breaking up the UK. When it happens it will be the inevitable consequence of devolving power. As for fighting for the...
- Laurence Cox 21st Jan - 2:01pm
Labour are panicking, that is why they lash out at us. This Daily Telegraph story indicates that they will lose Copeland: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/20/exclusive-labour-set-lose-copeland-by-election-partys-canvass/ I suspect that...