- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Tay Road Bridge - an update
- Liberal Democrats 2015 Pre-Manifesto
- Arron Banks: is it really a good idea to insult former donors when they defect?
- How Did Bruce Lee Die?
- Ed Miliband is Labour's John Major. Short term success presages long term disaster
- Daisy Cooper: After the scandals, Lib Dems need processes that are fit for purpose
- Styal Road resurfacing - Lib Dem success
- Day 5011: DOCTOR WHO: Crime Traveller, no, wait, come back!
- The Importance of Pride
- Tim13 2nd Oct - 2:26pm
Theakes I don't think it is complacency on Paddy Ashdown's part, I think for some reason - evidenced by his comments over the years since...
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Oct - 2:13pm
Me should disagree Sorry, bit of an odd typo there, I'm not sure how the word "should" got in there, I mean just "with which...
- Matthew Huntbach 2nd Oct - 2:11pm
This is put forward as an authoritative guide to the Liberal Democrat position in the next general election, but it is written by someone who...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 2:00pm
John Roffey, people don't go to bed at night thinking about those nasty transactions that need taxing. I don't have any exciting answers towards what...
- Caracatus 2nd Oct - 1:58pm
I have been banging on about the need for the party to consult its members. I am amazed to see that more than 40 years...
- Fiona White 2nd Oct - 1:53pm
I'm very worried that the devolution questions seem to be based on cities. There are lots of us who don't live in cities or even...