- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Statement from Lord Rennard
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do?
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: The argument for devolution (Wayne Chadburn)
- Opinion: A hundred years ago… (Neil Hughes)
- Opinion: Why I’m supporting all women shortlists (Alasdair Hill)
- Labour call on South Yorkshire Police Commissioner to stand down over Rotherham
- The revenge of the 50-somethings. Is this why productivity is sinking?
- Dodgy donations: Labour is right, Labour is wrong and the media are too generous
- Hertfordshire Street Lighting Changes Will Reduce Pollution and Save Money
- Prestwich - Manchester Cycle Way
- 3.5 million YouTube viewings
- I'm just going to say it: I really like John Bercow
- People Selling Cars From the Public Highway
- The Blood is The Life 27-08-2014
- Don't nag couples to get married
- Psi 27th Aug - 1:48pm
Allan Noone is suggesting implementing protectionist mini-states, I'm confused by why would would bother to argue against them. London thrives by being open. As a...
- Psi 27th Aug - 1:44pm
Tony "Very good ideas here – but will not be acted upon by any dominant party when in government. Not in a meaningful way" That...
- Allan 27th Aug - 1:44pm
Just a point I think London would fail fast on its own other regions would for a start not sell it water, the UK is...
- Ed 27th Aug - 1:41pm
Jackie - the policy paper proposes exempting holders of doctorates or chartered status from settlement restrictions. This would be after they had secured a visa...
- jedibeeftrix 27th Aug - 1:31pm
"proposes a 3% increase, year on year, of both the research and capital science budget for the next 15 years." I'll support yours if you...
- William Hobhouse 27th Aug - 1:27pm
Ed, could you be more specific as to where this government money goes? As a manufacturer I see government money going into the Industrial Strategy...