- As hate crime rises, Farron and Pidgeon visit vandalised Polish Centre (Caron Lindsay)
- Progress in York – our report back after 12 months in joint administration (Keith Aspden)
- The Liberal approach to immigration (Holly Matthies)
- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- Preview of English Lib Dem Council - Sat 1st Jul 2016
- Thanet DC, Newington- 1st July 2016
- Six of the Best 608
- Geoffrey Hill and Mercian Hymns
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Tenth Doctor audio adventures, with Donna Noble!
- On the next step for the Lib Dems and finally regaining that all important identity...
- The Battle of the Somme commemoration Southport 2016
- Brexit tears
- Pollster who got referendum right points to Remain winning 2nd referendum
- David Pearce 2nd Jul - 12:45am
Glenn, freedom of movement is an issue because Leave have made it an issue. We are in an insane position because they failed to explain...
- Stevan Rose 2nd Jul - 12:11am
"People who voted leave should be ashamed of themselves" The overwhelming majority of people who voted Leave are not racist and do not condone this...
- Stevan Rose 1st Jul - 11:55pm
@ Chris Bertram. Well said. Migration is vital to the economic and social well-being of this country. Immigration policy needs to be generous in spirit,...
- Paul Pettinger 1st Jul - 11:23pm
The Party has played a blinder in the last fews days, serving as a centre point for people who want to live in an open,...
- Andy Hinton 1st Jul - 11:21pm
I'm late to this party, but: Holly is right, fighting the liberal fight on immigration means properly addressing the challenges created by migration, rather than...
- CassieB 1st Jul - 10:51pm
Bill > As it is here is where we are one week on: When absolutely nothing has changed (i.e. we are still in the EU)...