- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- Time for Brexiteers to Fess up
- WADA and the IOC Will be One Another's Salvation or Undoing
- Lib Dem tip #8: don't let fear of policy details put you off canvassing
- Review : Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- The Blood is the Life for 23-10-2016
- Will Brexit sound the financial death knell for UKIP?
- Helping at the Whinnies CommunityGarden
- Why I am backing Carl Cashman to be Merseyside Metro Mayor
- Tom Jones: Green, Green Grass of Home
- El Sid 23rd Oct - 5:53pm
@Michael BG "I find the idea that decisions are better if made by the UK government than if made by the EU weak." So do...
- Lorenzo Cherin 23rd Oct - 5:50pm
I thank Paul for this . It is outrageous that calls get taken seriously for sacking someone who speaks their mind , is not offensive...
- Steve Trevethan 23rd Oct - 5:26pm
The attitudes which caused the cruel and unnecessary Abervan disaster are still with us and those who promote them flourish. "I think the economic logic...
- Nick Baird 23rd Oct - 5:19pm
@Peter - no, Nissan has not announced they will build new models at Sunderland. The decision is due next month. In the meantime, the boss...
- Paul Walter 23rd Oct - 5:09pm
El Sid "As for sovereignty being with parliament and not the people who put the MPs there, for MPs to argue that their ignoring the...
- Paul Walter 23rd Oct - 5:00pm
Annabel "Nothing is more important than freedom to run your own affairs." First of all we have had freedom to run our own affairs with...