- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- The 8 women who have led Muslim majority countries
- Code of conduct for Liberal Democrat party members
- Welsh Lib Dems secure £128m for education and apprenticeships
- Who Is This We Exactly?
- Linkblogging For 01/10/14
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- BNP kick out former leader Nick Griffin. He's not taking it that well.
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Tim13 2nd Oct - 9:16am
John Tilley Yes, I am pretty sure that is the only reference to Cleggy in the entire document (as I mentioned in my early comment...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 9:13am
@ Eddie Sammon There has been increased recognition that we are destroying a rather beautiful planet [as we approach the age of Aquarius!] and that...
- BrianD 2nd Oct - 9:10am
As ever Paul Holmes & Matthew Huntbach are spot on. This is because they have been councillors (a species of politician) and have knocked on...
- Toby Keynes 2nd Oct - 9:10am
For Android users, the app is on Play Store under Lib Dem Conf. Very useful - you go through the listings and add those that...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 2nd Oct - 8:53am
I've received many requests for donations but continue to await the Election Strategy Briefing with interest. I have remarked on these pages before that the...
- Anthony Vaughan 2nd Oct - 8:42am
I got home last night and waiting for me was what seemed to be an official letter, from HMRC were my initial thoughts. However, when...