- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Gatley Police newsletter, December 2014
- New proposal for Barnes Hospital site
- Bogus NHS Threat
- Tough Day to be a Cornwall Councillor
- Gender balance amongst Lib Dem local candidates and councillors improves, but...
- Sefton's Green Belt – A straight forward and powerful point of view
- On my top ten Masterchef Australia contestants...
- Members Highlights
- Whickham Christmas lights - the video
- Ukip euphoria
- Nick Collins 26th Nov - 8:06pm
I've just listened to the clip of David Babbs attempting to give evidence on this to MPS. I'm sorry that I do not have the...
- Tony Newton 26th Nov - 7:34pm
OK Chris B has identified "a lot of fear and suspicion in this thread" - surprise. There has still been a lack of real evidence...
- Tsar Nicolas 26th Nov - 7:25pm
Local government is important and the Lib Dems have traditionally stood up for this much maligned institution. So why can't somebody in the party apparatus...
- Tsar Nicolas 26th Nov - 7:20pm
@Simon Shaw "What he seems to be unwilling to recognise is that what really matters in a FPTP system is not whether we get 1%...
- David-1 26th Nov - 7:19pm
The Liberal Democrats will lose any remaining support they have if they turn their backs on the basic principles of liberalism. Liberty cannot be made...
- Caron Lindsay 26th Nov - 7:12pm
I can't believe that Paul Barker's entirely responsible actions are being questioned in this thread. There is never any excuse for grabbing a child by...