- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- Tim Farron reacts to UKIP's endorsement of Zac Goldsmith
- How can Lib Dems support the movements for peace for the people of Palestine & Israel? (Leon Duveen)
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- Southport – It's rail link to Manchester is vital if our tourist town is to fulfill its potential
- Planning Permission Approved Henry Street
- The Blood is the Life for 28-10-2016
- My must-reads this week October 28, 2016
- How man-made climate change was predicted over a century ago
- Bury Old Road Roadworks
- Heywood Road Update
- Conclusion to Photopolis series : Hawkhill
- Number 90 Bus (Simister - Prestwich)
- Why I wish there was a pro-Heathrow candidate standing in Richmond Park
- Ronald Murray 28th Oct - 12:48pm
Are US style Mayors actually needed?
- Stephan Breban 28th Oct - 12:47pm
I'm not sure I agree, but it is a very real issue. I'd say it's 60:40. So, we need to plan for both outcomes and...
- Hughster 28th Oct - 12:36pm
Add me to the list of Lib Dems who supports a third runway at Heathrow. I've been a Lib Dem supporter for over 15 years...
- Alan Depauw 28th Oct - 12:28pm
Indeed, conflict resolution is not about pushing for one solution rather than another or choosing whom to support. It is about helping the parties directly...
- Matthew Harris 28th Oct - 12:25pm
I get where you're coming from, Leon, but I would point out that Israel/Palestine is a tiny percentage of the Middle East. There are many...
- Mark Argent 28th Oct - 12:24pm
Joined... I don't underestimate the enormity of the task, but at the very least we can act in a way that doesn't fuel the tensions....