- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The Blood is The Life 23-09-2014
- Dr Jamal Nasir
- OMOV: the FE has submitted a mess to conference, so let's sort it out
- On local radio news - Recognition of the Royal Arch
- What Labour & land owners/developers have planned for Sefton's East Parishes – Green Belt building on a massive scale – Posting 6 What it all means
- Last night's City Council Committees
- On party membership
- How many times will Ed spend the mansion tax?
- Submarine cables - resources on the web **Serious nerd alert**
- Ed Balls - not quite affordable and fair
- Stephen W 23rd Sep - 11:18am
If I am correct Cameron's timetable is draft legislation and January, to be voted through after the General Election in May. Nobody is suggesting changing...
- Julian Tisi 23rd Sep - 11:01am
Thanks George for the useful maps. For what it's worth I think the best starting point would be the Euro constituencies as the right level...
- Stephen W 23rd Sep - 10:47am
Who would attend such a convention, how would they be chosen, what powers would they have, how would decisions be decided there, and in what...
- matt (Bristol) 23rd Sep - 10:46am
Freedom for Aldershot! Seriously, though this illustrates that there needs to be time to have this discussion (although within some kind of timetable otherwise it...
- Igor Sagdejev 23rd Sep - 10:44am
@Drew Durning: "I think it’s very unlikely that we will get control of our borders and remain within the EU" The UK has control of...
- stuart moran 23rd Sep - 10:44am
I am with David-1 on this (and mack) Who has been given the mandate to use the UK Parliament as an ad-hoc English one? Did...