- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- The pointlessness of the Labour Party
- Science advisers should be supported, not sacked
- The real reason we are all so heavily in debt
- eCops: House Burglary - Lolworth 24/07/2014
- The execution of Joseph Wood and the death penalty debate in America
- The 'Bedroom Tax' - a predictable flesh wound, when all is said and done
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure
- Are You A Regular User of Hebden Bridge Railway Station?
- The Blood is The Life 24-07-2014
- At last some commonsense on bTB
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Jul - 4:03pm
David Evershed I have always regarded the Liberal Democrat/Liberal Party as right wing on economic issues and left wing on welfare issues. If that is...
- Dave Page 24th Jul - 4:02pm
I for one am grateful for Nick's consistent support for LGBT+ equality and the work of LGBT+ Lib Dems.
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 24th Jul - 3:57pm
Sorry guys, it's getting too sad of you, trying to make the same 'anti' whatever the subject. LGBT equality is here to stay important. Whoever...
- Caractatus 24th Jul - 3:56pm
"Why would standing up for civil liberties make a blind bit of difference to how much the public is enthused about the Lib Dems? Civil...
- Caractatus 24th Jul - 3:52pm
"There is anecdotal evidence that Ukip, the new protest vote party, has generated its own protest vote: both Labour and Lib Dem canvassers reported voters...
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Jul - 3:50pm
Stephen Tall But the most newsworthy finding from Ashcroft’s poll was that Ukip would win two Conservative-held seats, Thanet South and Thurrock. This is an...