- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Why Nigel Farage is being silly about the BBC debate audience balance
- RIP Ronnie Carroll - Double UK Eurovision singer who's still on the ballot paper in Hampstead and Kilburn
- Alexei Sayle: Thatcher Stole My Trousers
- On my application to be next Portsmouth Football Club manager...
- The Lib Dem manifesto is the one with the fewest clichés
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 31 Freedom - A Green Future
- Confidence in the Police
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 33 - Daisy Cooper
- 2015 General Election Day 21: Knock Knock
- Migrant deaths in Mediterranean
- Peter Watson 19th Apr - 9:55pm
@Liberal Al "My very unfair jab was not actually targeted at people from Surrey (or even the South East) in general, but at a particular...
- Liberal Al 19th Apr - 9:10pm
Thank you to everyone for your responses and I agree with them all. @Matthew, sorry, I was more than a little unfair on Surrey with...
- Helen Tedcastle 19th Apr - 9:06pm
Good luck to Charles Kennedy in the fight to retain his seat. I hope very much that he holds. His political instincts and whole approach...
- Bolano 19th Apr - 8:50pm
@Stephen Hesketh 19th Apr '15 - 9:10am Agreed. It is one of the key dishonesties of the right to unhook education from society, to try...
- Bolano 19th Apr - 8:28pm
@Alex Sabine 19th Apr '15 - 6:24pm "You say the Lib Dems represented the ‘anti-Tory consensus’ in the South West. But the combined vote share...
- Helen Tedcastle 19th Apr - 8:26pm
Another article on people with science backgrounds going into politics, this time adding MPs who did science degrees... The current obsession with STEM continues. Also...