- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Every single vote to 20% (James Cole)
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Conference Access Fund (Mary Reid)
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- On the radicalisation and the 'us' and 'them' nature of modern politics...
- Liverpool's Mossley Hill Zoo & Mickey the Monkey
- 'Beautiful and uplifting' Civic Service at Holy Trinity Southport
- Lib Dems Launch Consultation on #Brexit
- Official opening at Whickham Golf Club
- Plans submitted for redevelopment of One Stop on Tower Street
- Govia: a dead man walking
- The Blood is the Life for 27-09-2016
- Final thoughts from Labour conference
- What do the academics say? Handwritten letters work
- Psi 27th Sep - 4:16pm
Avril I think the “please offer a seat” badges are vital, the topic of seats is a minefield for most people: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10027724/Diana-Rigg-is-right.-Offering-a-seat-to-a-woman-is-dangerous.html I have heard...
- expats 27th Sep - 3:55pm
Avril Coelho, There is nothing new about such manners...In the 1980s my wife commuted to London...She was full of stories about such 'bad manners'...It wasn't...
- malc 27th Sep - 2:49pm
It's a lot better in local elections there is no doubt about that. However, don't forget several parliamentary by-elections and the Scottish, Welsh and London...
- David Evershed 27th Sep - 2:48pm
Rebecca You say "The evidence and the research does not show that reintroducing grammar schools will improve the situation ". What is the source of...
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Sep - 2:46pm
Jennie Rigg So glad , Jennie , he, Jeremy Brett, was a very heroic man in his individual presence and his professional roles, stature ,...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Sep - 2:30pm
I agree Adrian but doctors strikes are life and death, unlike teachers strikes etc. Of course I support junior doctors but I don't support telling...