- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- Ruth Bright 22nd Jul - 1:19pm
Thanks for that Emily . This seems to indicate that the policy was wired up wrongly for areas of low demand AND areas of high...
- Stephen W 22nd Jul - 1:14pm
Totally ridiculous. A waste of resources that achieves nothing. A pointless gesture and nothing more. We should not be engaging in nonsensical measures to re-write...
- T-J 22nd Jul - 1:06pm
To suggest that the 'average Briton', whoever that is, will have to accept reduced living standards isn't a tough sell, its an impossible one. To...
- GF 22nd Jul - 1:05pm
What is actually at stake here? Almost all figures used by backers of the TTIP seem to track back to a series of studies by...
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Jul - 1:05pm
Oh, and Michael BG - Social work for the mentally ill is not carried routinely out by NHS trusts in many areas; it is only...
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Jul - 1:03pm
Michael BG - I have direct experience of GP's abilities to assess risk and proportionality of service in community situations and attempts to dictate to...