- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron and Liz Leffman open Lib Dem HQ in Witney
- Out of date before it's built!
- Theatre Thoughts: Ballet Lessons
- Whoop, Whoop! We're nearly at the 400 mark! #ScrapTheMayorsCar
- New threat to Shotley Bridge Hospital
- September Books
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Stand up for your local pharmacies
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- Jonathan Brown 30th Sep - 8:57pm
@Joseph - I see, thanks for the clarification - I think that's quite an important distinction. If there is to be any peaceful outcome then...
- J Dunn 30th Sep - 8:43pm
Joseph Bourke Isn't it strange,... how you judge an elected government, is only a legitimately elected government,.. until *you* decide,... it's a regime.? Assad,.. whatever...
- Caracatus 30th Sep - 8:20pm
Hythe Parish Council Furzedown Ward (Hampshire) Lib Dems won 210 to 120 votes. The Tories were really going for it and quite confident, they left...
- Joseph Bourke 30th Sep - 7:20pm
Jonathan, this ECHR report makes the argument for federalisation of Syria along the lines of the former Yugoslavia settlement http://www.ecfr.eu/page/-/ECFR185_-_NO_GOING_BACK_-_WHY_DECENTRALISATION_IS_THE_FUTURE_FOR_SYRIA.pdf. John Kerry put partition on...
- Richard Underhill 30th Sep - 7:18pm
- Jonathan Brown 30th Sep - 6:39pm
@Joseph Bourke - I think talk of partition is a distraction at best, fuel for the flames at worst. As Eddie says, appart from many...