- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- ISIS: what is the real threat? (Nick Coates)
- Syrian conflict: Assad and the mirage of a diplomatic solution (Jonathan Brown)
- Campaigning with C.A.R. (Martin Veart)
- Local planning is dead in Shropshire after 215 houses and controversial footbridge are approved in Ludlow
- UNISON - Running with the Hare and with the Hounds
- John McDonnell: "Put that light out, Napoleon"
- Making the right decision on Syria
- Bombing Syria Will Achieve Nothing
- Recently lost railways 4
- Men in panda onesies carry out armed robbery in Lincolnshire
- [Doctor Who: The Glamour Chronicles] Deep Time, by Trevor Baxendale
- The case for bombing Syria – It could not be clearer!
- Five Reasons to Read Doctor Who In An Exciting Adventure With the Daleks - Doctor Who 52 Extra: B
- Richard Underhill 1st Dec - 12:01am
The vote is in the Commons on Wednesday. The bye-election in Oldham is on Thursday. Am I getting too cynical about the timing?
- Eddie Sammon 30th Nov - 11:57pm
PS, after this vote we need another one ASAP sanctioning Assad and Putin. No fly zones should be on the table. I just didn't want...
- Richard Underhill 30th Nov - 11:57pm
Anne 30th Nov '15 - 10:04am Immigration is much more diverse and complicated than just two categories, refugees and economic migrants. Tories from David Cameron...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Nov - 11:34pm
I agree Austin. I understand pacifism if based on religious or sincerely held-belief, but a lot seems to be "don't intervene" because apparently non-intervention is...
- Geoff Crocker 30th Nov - 11:30pm
Thanks Peter. I agree with what you say about trade balances etc. But this is a different question to the one I address. I maintain...
- James sheerin 30th Nov - 11:18pm
This is almost enough to make me leave the Lib Dems. We should never join a war where we don't know who our enemies and...