- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Let's bring down our whole rotten political system
- For the centenary of the Battle of the Somme
- A tribute to Gordon Murray and Trumptonshire
- Luton UA, High Town- 30th June 2016
- Bexley LB, St Michael's- 30th June 2016
- Vale of Glamorgan UA, Rhoose- 30th June 2016
- Mole Valley DC, Leatherhead North- 30th June 2016
- Will jumpers for goalposts revive England's fortunes?
- Labour crisis – Is the Glass half full or half empty?
- Electoral Commission wins court case against Labour Party
- Glenn 1st Jul - 4:25am
Sorry I meant the Lisbon Treaty of signed in 2007 which only entered into force in 2009. Interesting that it came in so close to...
- Kevin colwill 1st Jul - 4:22am
A referendum gives a binary choice. For those on the losing side it makes democracy look like the dictatorship of the majoity. Indeed, it emphasises...
- Glenn 1st Jul - 4:16am
Freedom of movement is not the issue. There was freedom of movement in the 1970s. After Maastricht everyone in the EU became a European Citizen...
- Mark Seaman 1st Jul - 2:05am
At last ... A sane Lib Dem response to the EU referendum result. Thank you Mr Cable.
- Sue Sutherland 1st Jul - 12:59am
No one has responded to steamdrivenandy. I think it depends on your definition of left wing. We are all coming to terms with a new...
- Hywel 30th Jun - 11:19pm
The aim was similar but Dean had a 50 state strategy, not a 435 congressional division strategy. There is an important difference.