- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Post Salmond
- Dorothy Thornhill selected for Watford
- Sandy Denny
- Reflections on the referendum in Scotland
- After the Referendum: Now is the Time for Radical Political Reform
- Scottish Referendum and Social Media
- Petition: End Roaming Charges Across Europe
- 84 per cent Yes vote in Billesdon
- Age 14-17? Why not consider becoming a Fire Cadet!
- Some thoughts for the day after the vote before
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 12:44am
Tim 13 Not many votes for that Laws.
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 12:42am
Libera l Al Thanks for your comment which I am guessing is informed by personal knowledge. What you say is entirely reasonable and I may...
- Ian MacFadyen 20th Sep - 12:39am
Allan: What was offered and rejected in the North East was not devolution, but a centralisation of local government powers without powers being transferred from...
- Ian MacFadyen 20th Sep - 12:31am
It's good that Luton continues its historic role as a wellspring of liberalism.
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 12:20am
Simon Banks You make some very good points, especially about the local councillor who can be recognised in the supermarket/pun/street and people can feel confident...
- Allan 20th Sep - 12:04am
Of course another way out of the whole is tell the English we don't qualify because they are worried about their future, I feel sure...