- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Shell shock: The First World War and the origins of psychological medicine
- Briggate Mill, the Kray twins and Norman Lamb
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- Stephen Tall 27th Nov - 10:47pm
@ Hywel - "And didn’t you link to a story last week suggesting the incumbency boost was a first term thing?" There's two separate effects....
- Psi 27th Nov - 10:34pm
ChrisB "Soon there will be only one company that can keep us “safe” and at that point all of this talk of governments and politics...
- simon 27th Nov - 10:27pm
"I’m a bit reluctant to keep on replying to this sort of “immigration is good” article with comments putting the other side, because I’ve probably...
- Helen Tedcastle 27th Nov - 10:23pm
John Tilley ' Perhaps even the BBC has entirely swallowed the UKIP / Murdoch line so that real events are no longer reported and instead...
- simon 27th Nov - 10:16pm
"If it were Christian terrorists, would their religion be brought up on the news and by the papers?" The last I heard the Salvation Army...
- SIMON BANKS 27th Nov - 10:13pm
"Untainted by the past" is an odd phrase. Anyone who's been around a bit and handled plenty of difficult issues will have some "taints".