- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- A recipe for old-fashioned economics
- Supporting Shelter's Make Renting Right campaign @shelterscotland #RentingRight
- Polling stations in the Borders saved after councillors change their mind
- "Daniel" by Elton John - #2/3 of classic songs one takes for granted
- The silver lining to UKIP's cloud?
- Julien Blanc is a pimple on the ugly face of Violence Against Women
- Big step forward in Brechin Flood prevention scheme welcome #Brechin
- Prevention is better than cure
- How the Tories are unwittingly pitting themselves against a large portion of the British business community
- New bill risks destroying any of Israel's remaining democratic credibility
- Paul Walter 24th Nov - 1:35pm
Matt (Bristol) Many thanks for that succinct summary with which I heartily agree!
- matt (Bristol) 24th Nov - 1:35pm
Hmm. I respect Danny Alexander, but this confirms my strong desire that he do not lead the party in the near future. If he is...
- Paul Walter 24th Nov - 1:32pm
Brilliant idea sfk! I may well try out that!
- Paul Walter 24th Nov - 1:30pm
Many thanks indeed for that link, Ed. It is very encouraging to see such a great history lesson coming out of the advert.
- matt (Bristol) 24th Nov - 1:25pm
I'm just a semi-outsider here, as a fairly recent member who is in no-one's inner circle and gets most of his information about the LibDems...
- ChrisB 24th Nov - 12:58pm
A lot of supposition and fear on this thread, facts are scant though. Referencing previous agreements is meaningless and we shall have to wait and...