- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Opinion: Housing – yes, we can (Chris White)
- Opinion: Insulation not fossil fuel subsidies (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Adventures on the Delhi Metro
- Rutland earthquake latest
- Ashby Castle
- Summary agenda published for Liberal Democrat Spring Conference 2015
- Acocks Green Ward Committee Weds 28th January
- Six of the Best 490
- Worth Reading 154: Out of sonnets
- £45m to improve the Midland main line at Market Harborough
- Secondary School Results
- New Batposts Up on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- Doktorb 30th Jan - 5:49am
- T-J 30th Jan - 4:54am
You know, David-1's comment about the leadership's chances post-election just caused the idea of term limits to pop into my head. I have just decided...
- David-1 30th Jan - 3:48am
I'm not in the least pleased at the notion of seeing one of the great parties of British history systematically and thoroughly driven into the...
- David-1 30th Jan - 3:42am
John Lister: "Would be a tough sell to critics who’d argue it puts losers into office" In other words, no change from the current system!
- Alex Sabine 30th Jan - 2:03am
Glenn, I would say the basic rate of income tax is a better indicator of public willingness to pay - and governments' interpretation of that...
- Adrian PR 30th Jan - 1:57am
In response to Stephen Johnson: This isn't really what you want, but the Legislative Council in Victoria (Australia) has used a form of STV with...