- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Video: Charles Kennedy's 30 years of service to the Highlands
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- First Rule of Negotiation: Keep Your Options Open #GE2015
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Good to welcome John Pigott to the Southport campaign trail
- The Blood is The Life 25-04-2015
- Labour drop candidate after court appearance / Ukip candidate quotes Mein Kampf
- You can't trust the polls
- Liverpool – Carters memorial
- If Tories want to dump Cameron for Johnson, Boris's own words will count against him
- Imagine if there was a Cameron-Miliband debate coming up - regret now from the Tories for ducking it?
- Right to Buy – An utterly wrong Tory policy
- Paul Walter 25th Apr - 11:47am
Well said John. I would add creation of an elected second chamber and abolishing the House of Lords to the list.
- John Roffey 25th Apr - 11:45am
Just in case anyone missed this - or wants a reminder: C4 'Coalition' http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coalition
- John Barrett 25th Apr - 11:45am
Rather than being obsessed by the numbers of seats won by each party on May 7th (as we all agree that this is highly dependent...
- Adrian PR 25th Apr - 11:33am
> PR would lead to much bigger constituencies or many more politicians. This is not necessarily the case. A mediocre MMP system could function with...
- Paul Walter 25th Apr - 11:32am
Yes parties will probably seek arrangements. And? I am not sure where any of this gets us. What Clegg has said is not earth shattering....
- margaret 25th Apr - 11:29am
Sorry to have spelled Rabih,wrongly.