- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- The best books are healing to read
- Grant Shapps 0 - Jeremy Browne 1
- High morals v low pragmatism: what on earth to do about Syria?
- Is bombing Syria bigger than every day politics - or is it not?
- Ros in the Lords: North Sea Under Pressure
- Cooking workshop at Dundee West Church
- Links I found interesting for 01-12-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 01-12-2015
- We'll prioritise income tax cuts for ordinary workers
- Vote AGAINST bombing Syria
- Glenn 1st Dec - 12:04pm
Manfrang. might I suggest the Pan Arab movement was mostly aligned with Russia and thirty years ago we and America were not destabilising states in...
- Sadie Smith 1st Dec - 12:00pm
I,too hope there is a vote against. I am sure it is more complex than Cameron believes. I had hoped for a bit more time...
- Ray Cobbett 1st Dec - 11:54am
Generals and politicians insist on treating ISIS as a conventional military entity with HQs, communication hubs, ammunition dumps and barracks and other obvious bombing targets....
- William 1st Dec - 11:48am
Well said David. I hope Tim will remain true to his previous statements, and they won't simply be further failed Lib Dem intentions.
- Dave Orbison 1st Dec - 11:46am
Joe I do not agree that our contribution will be significant. How do you come to that conclusion? It is % of total planes committed...
- expats 1st Dec - 11:18am
ThomasS 30th Nov '15 - 4:37pm..................@expats I didn’t say a worse disaster I said sooner – i.e. for the parliamentary party..................... ThomasS....I wrote, "Within months...