- Simon Hughes MP writes...My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: UKIP vote against EU tackling tax evasion (Richard Davis)
- An open letter to Tim Farron on unpaid internships (Sam Barratt)
- Don Foster writes: A powerful meeting where all faiths spoke with one voice (Don Foster MP)
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Ex-Gay Therapy And I
- Show Don't Tell
- Three weeks after the county council elections, where are the...
- Parking shambles in Bedford and Inkerman Roads
- Mick McManus RIP
- Cycle Survey
- Busking Cancer in Newbury Market Place today
- Transport/Traffic problems - have your say!
- Today's Link-Love: May 25, 2013
- 35 student rooms at Radway petrol station - too many ?
- A Social Liberal 25th May - 6:19pm
Robin I saw the initial programme you remarked upon, but have not seen any evidence of the subsequent attribution of lower pregnancies to better parenting....
- Simon McGrath 25th May - 6:16pm
Bit puzzled by the €1trillion figure. The EU GDP is (according to wikipedia) €16tn - so it seems very high. Any source ?
- JoeBourke 25th May - 5:58pm
John Dunn, the US has introduced anti-dumping tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels as well <a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/business/energy-environment/us-slaps-tariffs-on-chinese-solar-panels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 U.S. Slaps High Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels. When...
- Helen Tedcastle 25th May - 5:24pm
David Evans " I think Simon’s point is that the word marriage has always been understood to be the marriage of a man and a...
- JoeBourke 25th May - 5:07pm
Good article Richard, while I would make a clear distinction between illegal tax evasion and legal tax avoiidance (aggresive or not) there are huge gains...