- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Last day of the general election campaign
- More Tory negative campaigning in Colchester
- Liberal Democrats set out six red lines
- Stability, decency, unity - my letter to the people of #Hastings #Rye
- We really need the Liberal Democrats
- VIDEO: Look how far the Lib Dems have come
- The big decision
- 3 reasons to vote Lib Dem in Churchtown, Crossens and Marshside on Thursday May 7th
- Congratulations to my friends in Alberta
- MyCouncillor Story: Newspapers Back Lib Dems
- Stephen Campbell 6th May - 2:19pm
I remember when the Lib Dems used to take the side of the vulnerable and powerless - versus taking the side of those with power....
- Judy Abel 6th May - 2:16pm
Lib Dem MPs still believe in the same values as in 2010. Yes, we got the tuition fees thing wrong (and I, perhaps idealistically, still...
- Stephen Campbell 6th May - 2:06pm
@Gwyn Griffiths: "The idea that you should never, ever change any benefit because somebody who loses out may die is absurd." So, in other words,...
- David-1 6th May - 2:00pm
Since the current coalition comprises two parties which both failed to achieve majorities in 2010, is it not also a "coalition of the losers"?
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 1:56pm
Matthew Huntbach: You make excellent arguments for why we need PR in this country and I certainly agree that tactical voting is causing us to...
- Ruth 6th May - 1:55pm
Hi Tinter, this wasn't my tuition fee maths. It came from the gov.uk and the link is in the text. I agree with you that...