- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Clegg leadership plot: Gove's 'crazy grenade' detonates, briefly, before Tories revert to arguing about Europe
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Mad swivel-eyed loons? Think before you laugh
- 50 years a Southport Councillor Ronnie Fearn's presentation photos
- The 'loons' have it
- My Free Televised Sport For All Bill
- Today's Link-Love: May 18, 2013
- A most welcome Romanian migrant overheard in a country church
- Safe at School and homophobic bullying
- Interview with the Gazette
- Life sentences for Cop killers
- Call centre menus: reach for your hatchet
- Stuart Mitchell 18th May - 6:21pm
" Labour’s first attempt to repeal section 28 in 200" I meant 2000 of course.
- Snagglepus 18th May - 6:21pm
We've long since given up trying to keep the Welsh out! ;-)
- Stuart Mitchell 18th May - 6:20pm
Some nifty rewriting of history there, Dave. For instance: "Labour’s attempt to repeal [section 28] was rejected by their own peers" No it wasn't. Labour's...
- David 18th May - 6:18pm
If this kind of incident is repeated -- and if polls show English support for Mr Farage's views and tactics -- it's about the only...
- JoeBourke 18th May - 6:04pm
Jonathan, I want to thank you for engaging in an extensive review of the crisis in Syria. If nothing else, we have given this largely...