- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- The Blood is The Life 19-09-2014
- The greatest obscure novel ever written: Fuck Yes! By Wing Fu Fing
- Lib Dems call for English devo-max as Scotland votes No
- Statement by Welsh Economy Minister on blue badges
- Scotland and Alienation
- Labour's Bootle bust up – You could have put money on this after the comrades ditched Joe Benton MP
- Willie Rennie - Today Scotland is stronger #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Thank you Scotland. You have reduced the power of Westminster forever
- Where now for English devolution?
- Linkblogging For 18/09/14
- Matt (Bristol) 19th Sep - 11:09am
T-J - so it's England, the devolved nation with a hole in it?
- Matt (Bristol) 19th Sep - 11:08am
"That around half of a population may wish to do this might be expected in Iraq or Syria, but not in one of the more...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Sep - 11:03am
Jennings and Stoker Because traditionally the Liberal Democrats pursued a more positive/optimistic style of politics than their counterparts, especially locally, anti-politics is something of an...
- T-J 19th Sep - 11:02am
It's a No, but thankfully it is close enough that the problems that have caused this can't be swept under the carpet. Scotland will get...
- John Roffey 19th Sep - 11:00am
Although Cameron has promised a devolution revolution across Britain and all party leaders have promised enhanced devolution for Scotland - I will be very surprised...
- JRC 19th Sep - 10:55am
Opposing 'English votes for English laws', is not to defend the indefensible, it is to defend the entire notion of democracy. The current House of...