- MPs to debate curtailing judicial review on Monday as rebel Lib Dem peers face wrath of senior party figures
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Clegg's letter to Burnham: "you may have inadvertently misled" Commons on Labour's NHS privatisation record
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- US-Cuba Thaw
- Worth Reading 148: End of the stable relationships
- The bit of that leaked Labour document no-one is quoting
- Day 5098: You Can Prove Anything With Statistics Un More Temps
- Lib Dems up three, Tories down three - the latest ICM/Guardian poll and what it means for the general election
- Farage the messiah?
- Libby Lane becomes Bishop of Stockport
- Hall Lane - NEEDS repair!
- Chris_sh 17th Dec - 7:47pm
@James Harper "It’s clearly a very difficult moral and legal question" It is, it's a changing feast through time and circumstance. Last year Lord Carlile...
- paul barker 17th Dec - 7:35pm
Fixed terms have been a brilliant innovation but they have certainly hit our Poll ratings uo to now as Voters delay thinking seriously about Politics...
- Jennie 17th Dec - 7:29pm
"If we agree it is right to give the 5 million people in Scotland and 3 million people in Wales a greater say over their...
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 7:27pm
Is it only available online via Amazon?
- Charlie 17th Dec - 7:23pm
Jenny Barnes Good comment. I would suggest "generalised resentment " is the root of most communist, nazi and islamic terrorist violence . Communism, nazism and...
- David Evans 17th Dec - 7:17pm
But I wonder "How many of them thought it was even remotely important?"