- Why Lib Dems shouldn't keep schtum about tuition fees
- Lord Rennard's membership of the Liberal Democrats restored by Party Committee
- Opinion: What Andy Burnham didn’t tell you about NHS privatisation
- Pauline Pearce: "Why I am not running for Lib Dem president"
- Gaza: Senior Lib Dems speak out against Hamas, urge continuing ceasefire; and Lib Dem Friends of Israel issue statement
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats for independence (Denis Mollison)
- Tim Farron: I want the Liberal Democrats to become the “gold standard” for the way voluntary organisations treat volunteers and staff (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Kippers’ squeals show we are a more liberal country (Stuart Bonar)
- Danny Alexander: “We would all be diminished by Scottish independence” (NewsHound)
- Life on the Campaign Trail #1: Ibrahim Taguri, Brent Central (Ibrahim Taguri)
- American police are more trigger happy than British Criminals
- Property prices encore: London is still just a bit of an outlier...
- The growing controversy over Tower Hamlets
- The digital tax collectors
- Lessons from Rennard: don't judge Presidential candidates by their TV appeal
- So Chris Rennard is back...so where for me?
- Are modern bowlers really faster?
- It's lymphoma
- Chapel Street Chuggers-action at last
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: When sheep went through the lobbies
- Mack (Not a Lib Dem) 20th Aug - 3:21pm
@ Simon Shaw "Could you explain what part of either Labour’s or the Coalition Government’s Bedroom Taxes are backdated" Again you've missed the point. Labour's...
- Richard Dean 20th Aug - 3:18pm
A tiny little earthquake, that did no damage, and that might or might not have been caused by fracking, could easily turn into a huge...
- Richard Dean 20th Aug - 3:12pm
The slippery slope fallacy is what the proponents of climate change base their case on. A small change of temperature over a short time period...
- cogload 20th Aug - 3:01pm
You may expect the Unionists to be negotiating on the basis of minimal change re the pound. However your expectations are somewhat incorrect.
- Mack (Not a Lib Dem) 20th Aug - 2:59pm
@ Matt and Stuart I am attaching a link to an excellent summation of the contrasts between Labour's Housing Allowance ,2008 (What Simon Shaw call...
- Jayne Mansfield 20th Aug - 2:50pm
@ Daft ha' porth, Thank you for your informative post. It is greatly appreciated. You are correct, the reports are not terribly readable , especially...