- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Conwy TC, Deganwy - 8th October 2015
- Thursday reading
- Denis Healey: The Best Prime Minister Labour Never Had?
- Tallis, Moore, Sprackland, National Poerty Day Spem in Alium
- Michelle Thomson was to play a starring role at SNP conference
- Qualitative Election Study of Britain
- If David Cameron really wants an "assault on poverty", he could always try giving the poor more money
- Slouching towards post-democracy
- The myth of BBC impartiality
- Does the Privy Council matter?
- Dan Falchikov 8th Oct - 10:58pm
You know those people who used to turn up at by-elections who are so incapable that even a simple delivery is beyond them? The ones...
- David Raw 8th Oct - 10:48pm
ATOS - after Duncan Smith's work assessment fiasco ? NO NO NO. If the party hasn't the sense or the principles to recognise the folly...
- Richard Underhill 8th Oct - 10:32pm
In some countries people pay good money to have a photograph taken with the President or Prime Minister. They are not necessasrially members of his/her...
- Jo Jones 8th Oct - 10:23pm
No, No. Just NO!
- Stuart 8th Oct - 10:20pm
@Psi "Most of my comment on specific figures relates to tax credits" I've just done a quick scan of the above and the other thread...
- Tom Barney 8th Oct - 9:56pm
This, by William Empson. It was written during the Attlee government, but I quote it to myself on the election of each new government and...