- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- This week's by-elections: a Lib Dem hold and a near miss
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Drones and journalism: an example of the future from Bangkok
- The inspiration of Nelson Mandela
- IWM Out sources Visitor Services Department
- My recommended reading for today December 12, 2013
- We must end the toxicity in our politics - and give MPs a pay rise
- Church Street closure continues
- Me on the radio tonight.
- The plan to fix the lobbying bill will entrench the flaws in election expense rules
- He can't get them out of the Maidan
- Press-releasing poverty at the DWP | Alistair Geddes and Jonathan Mende
- Prateek Buch 12th Dec - 3:22pm
Nick - thanks for describing me as leading and articulate, not always the case but thanks anyway :-) Jack, Michael, Gareth and Mark have covered...
- Jayne Mansfield 12th Dec - 3:20pm
@ Eddie Sammon Yes, I appreciate that anyone on here is unlikely to be an ideological fanatic and I hope that you didn't think that...
- jedibeeftrix 12th Dec - 3:15pm
@ jack - "Why not aim for a higher target – say 4-5% – and allow inflation to deal with our debts?" investment. we want...
- Eddie Sammon 12th Dec - 3:15pm
I'm neither a deficit dove or hawk and I am not convinced in the benefits of legislating for a surplus. Surplus's should only be run...
- Mark Pack 12th Dec - 3:04pm
There's a big hole in the argument if you go from 'we must make sure future generations can afford good services/sensible rates of tax' to...
- Gareth Epps 12th Dec - 2:44pm
Ultimately, this article is irrelevant because any debate about balancing budgets has to be about how to meet the huge demographic pressures facing governments in...