- We are all leaders (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Liberal Democrats need to oppose this government with more passion and rage (Katharine Pindar)
- Dutch King in European Parliament: UK belongs inside the EU (Bernard Aris)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes: Party funding is back on the political agenda (Paul Tyler)
- EU Referendum: Don’t forget to register to vote and other musings (Anne Curie)
- Independent constituents sign petition calling for defeated Lib Dem MP to stand again
- Why the Diane James argument on immigration and the EU doesn't work
- Lib Dems pledge to oppose residents' parking "stealth tax"
- Mental Health new Mayor's priority
- Disused Railway Stations in Dumfries and Galloway
- Melling's HMP Kennet to close
- North Yorkshire CC, Northallerton- 26th May 2016
- Hambleton DC, Northallerton South- 26th May 2016
- East Staffordshire BC, Stapenhill- 26th May 2016
- Reasons to quit Europe - EU to force consumers to pay for euro TV
- Liberal Neil 27th May - 9:11am
Spot on Alex.
- Caracatus 27th May - 8:54am
@Eddie Sammon - I regret you vote Lib Dem too. @ Lorenzo Cherin "The day this party wants head teachers to have less power than...
- Michael 27th May - 8:50am
On certification, testing and maintenance: These are obviously difficult and complex issues. But they are issues that we engage with at the moment with a...
- Michael 27th May - 8:48am
@Phil Beesley There is a paper at http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2011/5/107702-the-future-of-microprocessors/fulltext that says that microprocessor PERFORMANCE has increased 1000-fold over the last 20 years - not solely directly...
- bob sayer 27th May - 8:42am
David: keeping the peace is daft. Well I am old enough to remember the war and one of the aims of many who supported the...
- William Shutt 27th May - 8:28am
There are a number of helpful comments here on the subject of UBI, particularly the ones that consider the difficulties of arriving at appropriate payment...