- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- This week's by-elections: a Lib Dem hold and a near miss
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Church Street closure continues
- Me on the radio tonight.
- The plan to fix the lobbying bill will entrench the flaws in election expense rules
- He can't get them out of the Maidan
- Press-releasing poverty at the DWP | Alistair Geddes and Jonathan Mende
- The Blood is The Life 12-12-2013
- Unlock Democracy: Lobbying, Talk To Your MP!
- Policy Unpacked #1 - Mad about mayors
- New 'none of the above' option does poorly in Indian elections
- Herding Sheep
- Liberal Al 12th Dec - 2:12pm
"However, it’s easy to see why the decision was taken: cancelling future plans to invest is much simpler than cutting budgets that people are already...
- jedibeeftrix 12th Dec - 1:56pm
this argument was poor when it was deployed against the ECR: http://iaindale.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/labours-dodgy-european-allies.html?m=1 and it is poor today.
- Jennie 12th Dec - 1:55pm
*gets the popcorn*
- Tristan 12th Dec - 1:51pm
"revealing a T-shirt of the Danish cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad which sparked protests from Muslims around the world" Standing up for free speech is...
- Richard S 12th Dec - 1:41pm
When the SNS mentioned above was in coalition in Slovakia, they were in with prime minister Vladimir Meciar's HZDS party, at a time when the...
- David Allen 12th Dec - 1:39pm
"Here’s a guess – every 3% improvement in the ‘yes’ answer to the benefiting from recovery question will see a 1% increase in intention to...