- We cannot have a foreign policy without a conscience (Alex Minin)
- We need to talk to Yanis (James Baillie)
- The Tories, not the EU, are responsible for VAT on domestic fuel (Caron Lindsay)
- Buy the Brexit Pig – in a poke! (David Allen)
- Inequality Street (Mary Reid)
- Campaign Diary: Day 18 - when things go wrong (fortunately, not just for me)
- Constitutional Futures and Fudges
- Pod Together signups are open
- Campaign Diary: Day 17 - a hard-working candidate and a stoat on a mission
- Rennie calls on SNP to Scrap China Memo
- It scares me to think of how close to a horror show we really are sometimes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I am not the Wise Woman of Wing
- Lydiate – The 'scale' of the Lydiate Neighbourhood Plan
- McArthur Backs Calls For Warm Homes Act
- Campaign Diary: Day 16 - a day of consort duty in North Walsham
- Stevan Rose 31st May - 6:53pm
I hesitate to take sides here. Some South Ossetians view the Russians as protectors against ethnic Georgians. As do many Crimeans against Ukrainians. It is...
- nvelope2003 31st May - 6:52pm
Lorenzo Cherin The way we pay for the BBC has been debated for years and I used to be in favour of abolishing the compulsory...
- David Raw 31st May - 6:49pm
Please corrected if I am wrong, but I believe the vat rate is still 5 % on domestic fuel. In 2010 we campaigned against any...
- James Baillie 31st May - 6:47pm
J Dunn: Yes; the plan is that, in the event of an intransigent commission, one replaces the commissioners or the commission. New commissioners are appointed...
- Stevan Rose 31st May - 6:40pm
I swear I heard Gove, arch-Tory-in-chief, say this morning that VAT (not specifically on fuel) is a tax that hits the poorest and most vulnerable...
- James Baillie 31st May - 6:37pm
Michael: whether or not the EU is undemocratic in how it is constituted, it is far more self-evidently undemocratic in practice, thanks to the complete...