- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- Briefing: Free School Meals
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- The importance of saying "Thank You"
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Crimea and its terrifying echoes of Munich
- Why the tourist tax debate needs to kick off
- Chris Manners 11th Mar - 4:47pm
Funny, no space to mention all these council homes being sold at a discount.... "The total number of homes rented from councils or housing associations...
- Ian Eiloart 11th Mar - 4:45pm
Hmm, I hope he's going to fund the development of a standard for this. And maybe the development of an app. Without a standard, it's...
- JohnTilley 11th Mar - 4:39pm
"...........the freely-made life choices of parents (who should have considered the cost before they decided to become parents).." I assume that the author of thinks...
- SteveWay 11th Mar - 4:24pm
Can these figures be broken down by number of bedrooms against the demand? As the spare room benefit reduction is also a coalition policy I...
- Caracatus 11th Mar - 4:21pm
It's not been a good first step at all. It has been utterly inadequate. 55,000 is not 300,000. Rents have rocketed in the public and...
- Tim 11th Mar - 4:18pm
Childcare is too expensive, just as private renting of housing is too expensive Surely the cost of childcare is determined simply by supply and demand?...