- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- #Libdemfightback: What do the polls say?
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Horse stuck in tree rescued by firefighters
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Councillors Advice Centres for August
- William Gladstone - My Libdem Membership Card Image
- Mental Health: Time The Tories realised!
- Nostalgia - a great song from Gilbert O'Sullivan
- We need to be careful before jumping on the Lord Sewel bandwagon
- The Times' curious use of single quotation marks in headlines
- A great holiday read from the cheeky chappie of politics
- EU No campaign - it's all about Nigel
- Anthony Tuffin 1st Aug - 11:06pm
There is an even stronger argument for reforming local elections in England and Wales than reforming MP elections: One party Councils No change for generations...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 10:54pm
Nvelope2003, yes... I was just reading what John Stuart Mill thought actually... Inheritance tax more than income tax (to keep the playing field level). Worker's...
- nvelope2003 1st Aug - 10:41pm
Neil Sandison; What exactly would your elected Second Chamber do apart from delaying legislation and costing a lot of money ? Do we need two...
- nvelope2003 1st Aug - 10:33pm
Andrew: Well it is the job of the Liberal Democrats to put forward a form of capitalism which would be of benefit to ordinary people...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 10:20pm
nvelope2003, The Scottish by-elections have not been much worse actually... ALDC have a rather unconventional way of reporting STV elections and we were up in...
- nvelope2003 1st Aug - 10:17pm
Re the above - I should have said 1950s Conservatives failed to do much - sorry