- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Paul Tyler writes...Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief?
- Opinion: Regaining lost trust – the five-year campaign trail ahead (Jim Williams)
- Opinion: Building homes has never been more important (Stephen Knight)
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Revolution is not a dirty word (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: A life discarded (Richard Edwards)
- Jonathan Greenwall and Brian Goodchild: In Memorium
- Voting age reduction to 16 goes through in Scotland
- Welsh Liberal Democrats accuse government of casual attitude to domestic abuse
- Kickstart 2015 - Early Birds Are Booking Now!
- 'Right to Buy' - draft council motion and waiting list figures
- The book of Genisys
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Aussies Away to a Great Start at Wimbledon
- Sutton employer? Find out more about apprenticeships
- Rebuilding the Core
- And they came on holiday to Lydiate!
- Jim Williams 6th Jul - 6:24pm
Hello all. Thanks for commenting. I couldn't agree more. My understanding is that Conference is moving towards one member one vote, but yes: we can...
- Gordon 6th Jul - 6:07pm
The case of LVT perfectly illustrates how, although Conference may think it decides party policy, it's actually the outcome of an fudge - Conference proposes,...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Jul - 5:56pm
Just to clarify: the only problem I have with the Electoral Reform Society is that they don't explain STV properly. For as long as people...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Jul - 5:46pm
I agree revolution should not always be a dirty term (I support a peaceful revolution in Hong Kong, for example). However in the West it...
- Graham Evans 6th Jul - 5:43pm
A lot of the discussion seems to have focused on operational structures. However, while this can be important in getting people elected, in terms of...
- Sir Norfolk Passmore 6th Jul - 5:40pm
I agree entirely with TCO and Greenfield. So, it seems, does Norman Lamb. I'd commend p28 of his "Giving Power to People" booklet: http://backnorman.co.uk/index.php/book/ Specifically,...