- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: It’s not just Britain and France (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: Liberal Internationalism (Matthew McGinty)
- Positive meeting about future use of Victoria Park Bowling Green
- Stewart Lee on jungle canyon rope bridges
- 2015 General Election Day 2: I am number 45
- Reading Pratchett: Part 1
- More from Alex's lunch
- On Sincerity
- At Lyulph's farewell lunch for Alex, who leaves for Nashville next week
- Plaid Cymru's tactical error
- First 25 Pages of New Novel, for Patreons
- Tory fine dining approach to cuts
- Paul in Wokingham 31st Mar - 11:20pm
You've never heard of Joey Essex? The bard of Billericay? The sage of Southend? The prognosticator of... somewhere in Essex beginning with 'P'? You've really...
- Judy Abel 31st Mar - 10:48pm
Sorry meant to delete that last sentence!
- Judy Abel 31st Mar - 10:45pm
Firstly, let's welcome this programme. At least the Lib Dems have tried to raise the profile of mental health problems and tried to break the...
- Eddie Sammon 31st Mar - 10:36pm
Thanks, Ruth and Tony.
- Stephen Hesketh 31st Mar - 10:32pm
Well done Mark Thompson - and 38 Degrees. Many Lib Dems, myself included, have widely supported 38 D campaigns. This has not been your finest...
- Bolano 31st Mar - 10:16pm
@ Stephen Hesketh 31st Mar '15 - 9:48pm Absolutely right. The great basic management failure of Clegg and co is that they could not discern...