- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Lib Dems to launch Cornwall Assembly campaign
- Post Referendum Reform
- The end of party politics? A couple of books and some thoughts
- John Leech to speak at East Midlands Lib Dems conference
- Some thoughts on Alex Salmond's resignation
- The secret, I'm told, is in being somewhere else...
- It's not often the Tory reaction to an economic success is hostility
- "It was as black as the night sky": The Beast of Harborough returns
- Can 'Rainbow Laces' tie up homophobia in football?
- The Blood is The Life 21-09-2014
- Stevan Rose 21st Sep - 4:53pm
This is a fake by-election designed as a publicity coup for UKIP and their first elected MP. We should not be taking part, just as...
- Gareth 21st Sep - 4:52pm
Just to say this has nothing to do with the Conference Committee.
- mack 21st Sep - 4:45pm
It is completely disingenuous to suggest that Labour are trying to renege on the pledge made by Ed Miliband, Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling for...
- Little Jackie Paper 21st Sep - 4:29pm
From Ashdown's remarks - 'We have got to start taking this issue out of the hands of the elite in Westminster who have shown for...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 4:15pm
Sorry the above is as garbled as ever.
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 4:12pm
@ Rebecca Hanson, Rebecca as someone who was brought up in the mining communities of South Yorkshire, I would only ask that you propose to...